Saturday, October 11, 2008

HAYMAN

It couldn't have been a better fall day. Thankfully the meteorologists guessed right this weekend and we got another 70+ sunny day. I know winter is coming and it scares the hell out of me. I had planned on spending a night out at Hayman Falls (a western Shawano county park) tonight but plans changed and I had to limit my plans to a daytime hike with Lu dog and Fink dog. Nonetheless, a beautiful day. Lu dog is snoring at my feet as I type. Despite the fact she is no trail dog, she ran her meatball ass through the woods with little complaint. A-minus Lu. Didn't take a ton of pictures but some had a few to share. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures during the stop my Tom & Amanda's but it was great to see them.








Fink dog








Lu dog showing off her grill

Break time


Favorite pic of the day


Ok, maybe this one is my favorite.

Lu dog meets new dog. New dog diggin' Lu dog's goods.

I apologize to any and every one who looks at this blog thing expecting updates. I have a hard time spending one more minute on a computer than have too.

1 comment: