Monday, January 14, 2008

Pinch me...

January 12th, 2008

I was lucky enough to get to go to the game this past Saturday and I must say that the game was simply unforgetable. Without question the greatest Packer game I'd ever been to. I am just going to throw up some pictures I took to briefly take you threw my day.




Morning of the game. After staying up super late the night before the game, I woke up at 7:12am. The moment I realized I was awake, there was no chance I was going to fall back asleep. At one point I was flipping threw boring channels and I saw Dwight (from "The Office") dressed up like an idiot. I immediately called Maggie but she couldn't find the channel so I took a picture of my TV.




Dark skis: This was taken pretty early in the day (probably around 12:30). Little did we know what we were about to see.


Kickoff after the games first touchdown (Favre to Jennings). The first of six straight touchdown scoring drives.



Just before the real snow started. Our seats were pretty darn good. Thanks P.B.


Just to give you an idea of what we were working with.


Absolutely incredible.

Yummy.


Sorry Mike.


Lord Favre
Lord: a person who is a leader or has great influence in a chosen profession

My prediction: This record only lasts eight days.



It got serious.



1 down, 2 more left. See you next Sunday Lambeau.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bud, the pictures are great! Can't wait until Sunday...I feel victory coming. See you then! Love,mom